ALOE BASED GELLING AGENT FOR FRACKING OPERATIONS AT OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY

ALOE BASED GELLING AGENT FOR FRACKING OPERATIONS AT OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY

ALOEGEL™ 1-BIO

A NEW ECO FRIENDLY GELLING AGENT FOR HYDRAULIC FRACTURING OPERATIONS IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY

ALOEGEL™ 1-BIO is a new environment friendly aloe based product for use as gelling agent in the hydraulic fracturing fluids used at unconventional oil and gas operations, basically at shale gas, shale oil and oil sands reservoirs. A new sustainable gelling agent for fracking fluids.

ALOEGEL™ 1-BIO was developed with the objective to offer a green and environmentally friendly product for the fracking operations in the oil and gas industry.

ALOEGEL™ 1-BIO is a combination of natural ingredients obtained from aloe plants. ALOEGEL™ 1-BIO is basically a polysaccharide blend from aloe gel, and it is used as gelling agent to thicken the water in order to suspend the sand in fracking fluids. A new sustainable concept in the fracking industry.

ALOEGEL™ 1-BIO is a 99.5% natural product from pure aloe barbadensis miller plants. A 99.5% eco friendly product.

ALOEGEL™ 1-BIO is a totally non-toxic, non-hazardous, biodegradable and environment-friendly product for the oil and gas industry, because main component -99.8%- is from aloe, a natural plant cultivated in our plantation in Sonora State, Mexico. The other 0.2% of the formula are food approved preservatives. This is a real "green" and "eco friendly" option for the hydraulic fracturing industry. This is a green and sustainable gelling agent for fracking operations.

Aloetrade America LLC gives full technical assistance to aloe producers in Mexico and to Aloe Eco Park company to grow and harvest aloe under strict guidelines and following Good Agricultural Practices. The aloe obtained from all these plantations is then used to manufacture and obtainALOEGEL™ 1-BIO.

This aloe product is an exclusively designated formula developed by Aloetrade America LLC and a proprietary formula owned by Aloetrade America LLC. 

 

Features
 

  •     Green polysaccharide blend
  •     Environmentally friendly product for oil and gas industry
  •     Gelling agent to thicken water in order to suspend the sand
  •     Biobased product containing 99.8% material from a natural plant
  •     Readily biodegradable
  •     Reduces environmental impact
  •     Do not affect water reservoirs
  •     Suitable for use at high temperatures 
  •     An unique eco friendly product for hydraulic fracturing

 

Application

ALOEGEL™ 1-BIO is a gelling agent to be used into the fluids for hydraulic fracturing operations in the oil and gas industry. A gelling agent for use in fracking fluids.

 

Properties

Appearance: Viscous liquid

Odor: Typically to Aloe

Color: Amber to light brown

pH: 4.0 to 4.5
 

Dosage

As gelling agent, ALOEGEL™ 1-BIO should be added to the fluids according to usual formulation in hydraulic fracturing operations.

In hydraulic fracturing operations, ALOEGEL™ 1-BIO can be used in conjunction with other environmentally friendly aloe based products, such as INHISCALE™ 1-BIO, ALOEFLOC™ 1-BIO, ALOECOAG™ 1-BIO, INCORALOE™ 1-BIO  and ALOESAP™ 1-BIO.

 

Presentation

ALOEGEL™ 1-BIO is packaged in 55 gal/200 kg plastic drums.

 

FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY

NOT FOR INTERNAL CONSUMPTION - ONLY TO BE USED IN HYDRAULIC FRACTURING

KEEP CONTAINER TIGHT CLOSED

REMOVE CAP WHEN EXPOSED TO SUN OR OVER 25 C

AVERAGE TEMPERATURE TO STORE PRODUCT IS 20 C

SHELF LIFE 12 MONTHS 

For more details, send a message from the contact form or send us an e-mail.